Managing Workplace Anxiety
Wednesday 9 August 2023
PLATFORM: GO TO WEBINAR
Management, Team Leaders, but everyone has a role to play
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Anxiety and stress are unavoidable in the workplace, as we cross paths with some many different behaviours.
What we can do is manage our anxiety with some useful techniques, such as, :
Peter Holtmann will show you how to:
- Deal with uncertainty by knowing how to manage the event and not the emotion of it;
- Balance your workload to allow sufficient time in a day to regain energy and build stamina;
- Manage perfectionism—the biggest enemy of workplace productivity, it’s not realistic to be 100 percent, 100% of the time;
For leaders it’s important to practice and demonstrate empathy in the workplace; which is different to sympathy and can be practiced. Listen to Peter Holtmann as he discusses the following:
- Ensuring staff feel valued and accepted through the use of challenge, support and recognition;
- Promote confidence by leading with gratitude;
- Build connection between team members and other teams;
- Ensuring that everyone understands that its ok to not be “OK” at times and to seek out support; and
- To ensure the workplace detracts from value-less opinions and deals with facts.
Given so many workplaces are work in hybrid conditions the ability to keep workers focussed, positive and constructive requires these human-centred skills.
Peter is passionate about being a leader of management teams who want to drive innovation and to inspire communities with their own causes, visions and missions. He uses excellent risk management processes to manage programmes from the highest levels of governance to the daily pursuits of individuals.
Peter is very comfortable in the community sector, where he has helped organisations to undergo change, to commercialise their visions and to build government relations. He has ticked all the big boxes including restructuring, rebranding, mergers, acquisitions, and organisational change. He enjoys presenting to audiences on the technological and philosophical requirements of the industry he is engaging in.
Prices are inclusive of GST
Prices are inclusive of GST
This live broadcast will include ample Q&A time. It is expected to run for no more than an hour.
A PDF copy of the presentation will be distributed to all registrants, and a certificate to participants.
NESA PD BOOST SUBSCRIPTION
BOOST YOUR WORKFORCE CAPABILITY
Are you looking for ways for your staff to develop skills on a regular basis?
INTRODUCING NESA’S PD BOOST SUBSCRIPTION OFFER
EXCLUSIVE TO NESA MEMBERS
Employment Services Institute (ESI)
// Become an ESI member! \\
The ESI is a professional body dedicated to advancing practitioners’ career and professional standing as well as building recognition of the professionalism of the employment services sector, more broadly.
ESI membership is open to all who work or aspire to work in Employment Services or related sectors.