PD Boost Subscription Offer
Boost Your Workforce Capability
Do you want to get more value from your staff development Budget?
INTRODUCING NESA’S PD BOOST SUBSCRIPTION OFFER
A Boost subscription offers NESA members exclusive access to our comprehensive schedule of PD webinars & online coaching programs at a fraction of the cost of individual registrations.
Subscribing to BOOST saves your PD dollars!
EXCLUSIVE TO NESA MEMBERS
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Boost is a monthly subscription with no lock in contracts.
- You choose the subscription level that suits your organisation.
- NESA provides a login portal branded with your logo on our website
- Your staff register for webinars or online coaching programs as they choose or as you direct them.
- NESA alerts you when you are reaching the top of your subscription level and provides a detailed report of registrations & attendance monthly.
- Staff receive a certificate of attendance & handouts for each session
- If staff miss a webinar they automatically receive a link to the session recording to review in their own time.
- You can change you subscription level, suspend or cease your Boost subscription by simply notifying us prior to the end of the month
WHAT IF SOMEONE MISSES THE LIVE WEBINAR?
- Our PD team will always be available to discuss with you changes and efficiencies to help you achieve your organisation’s professional development goals.
- If one of our topics, is not currently appearing on our PD calendar of upcoming events, let us know and we will arrange access to the recording.
- Some event recordings will be exclusively available for the staff of BOOST subscribers only
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The costs are tiered according to which range your total number of registrations fall in per month. As a definition one registration is one staff member registering for one webinar session. A staff member registering for a Coaching program (consisting of a series of webinars) will have the total number of webinar sessions recorded as multiple registrations. Please keep in mind that staff tend to register for more than one event per month. For example, a staff member might choose to register for 5 webinar sessions in the month, and the 5 will be treated as separate registrations within the following tiered ranges:
1 to 100 registrations per month
101 to 200 registrations per month
201 to 300 registrations per month
301 or more registrations per month
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
+61 3 9624 2311 | email@example.com