Pre Bid Stakeholder
(Employer and Community)
Engagement Strategies Workshop
Now is the time to start preparing for the request for proposal for New Employment Services
To assist you in this, NESA has partnered with Prospert to deliver the Pre Bid Stakeholder Engagement Strategies workshop.
To protect member confidentially the workshop is available for in-house delivery only.
Given the anticipated tender expectations, Prospert believes a proactive stakeholder engagement model will position sector members to optimise their tender results, with a by-product of short-term business benefits in existing sales territories. Prospert’s model offers best practice Stakeholder Engagement in a single, highly focussed and interactive workshop setting.
Prospert can also tailor its offer by working with individual sector members’ tender teams to identify their needs, understand what they are striving for, and most importantly, how they will measure success. SEMs will have the opportunity to practice techniques in small groups and use personalised mentoring following the training.
Prospert’s model offers best practice Stakeholder Engagement in a single, highly focussed and interactive workshop setting.
Stakeholder Engagement Managers / Teams (Those occupying specialist roles, recruited or seconded for pre bid activity)
This is a 5-step framework for pre-bid stakeholder engagement strategies:
- Targeting relevant employers and community providers
- Approaching employers/community providers with confidence
- Engaging employers/community providers
- Doing the deal (executing stakeholder agreements)
- Building and growing employer/community provider relationships
The focus is on ensuring your team is
“engagement ready” on completion
The program comprises:
- Two – four hour (depending on numbers)
- Interactive training session
- Partnership value proposition, nutshell and other sales support material;
- Training guide;
- Training pack;
- Stakeholder presentation pack for customisation;
- Stakeholder Engagement Tracker.
Available dates are limited to the following six sessions, so we suggest you don’t delay in enrolling your teams:
- Tuesday 2 March 2021
- Thursday 4 March 2021
- Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Thursday 25 March 2021
- Wednesday 14 April 2021
- Wednesday 28 April 2021
10.00am – 2.00pm AEDT (March) / AEST (April)