NESA Webinar - a free event
WORKING IN THE CARE AND SUPPORT SECTOR ENGAGEMENT CLINIC
Monday 17 January 2022
2.00pm AEDT (1.30pm in SA, 1.00pm in QLD, 12.30pm in NT and 11.00am in WA)
Frontline staff looking for extra objection handling skills
The purpose is to provide you with objection handling tools that you can use, to take your job seekers from the precontemplation stage to action / job placement.
This clinic is focussed on how to overcome the difficult issue of objections, it is at no cost to you (free!) and it will run for approximately 2-hours.
Paul Diving is our objections handling guru, and he will provide you with advice, strategies, confidence and a range of responsive comments that you can add to your objection handling tool kit.
Rex Eagle is our objections handling emeritus and will provide you with his words of wisdom.
Audience: Anyone can attend, but this is a must for Frontline workers looking to improve their objection handling skills. If after registering you find that you cannot attend, don’t worry, the link to the recording will be emailed to you.
ABOUT THE CARE AND SUPPORT SECTOR
The government spend on the NDIS was $21.5 billion in 2019 -2020, and it is increasing to over $30 billion by 2024 -2025. NDIS funds over 16,000 providers to deliver person centred services to over 400,000 people.
This sector is growing, which means that Australia is experiencing a huge demand for workers.
So what does it mean for the workers in the disability support sector?
• Growth means job security !
• Flexibility – works with your family life and other responsibilities – a great work life balance
• Variety – each day is different
• Mobility – get on the road and take your career with you
• Choice of job roles, many of which are level entry (no skills required, just common sense and a healthy attitude) – more than just a desk job !
• The sector loves to teach people on the job, so as your experience increases, new opportunities will open up for you.
• Have a say over how your career progresses
It offers security, grow, flexibility and choice, yet we are still finding it difficult to convince job seekers to work in the care and support sector.
This is the recording of the clinic held in September 2021. The recording runs of approximately two hours.
NESA PD BOOST SUBSCRIPTION
BOOST YOUR WORKFORCE CAPABILITY
Are you looking for ways for your staff to develop skills on a regular basis?
INTRODUCING NESA’S PD BOOST SUBSCRIPTION OFFER
EXCLUSIVE TO NESA MEMBERS