Reading Body Language and Micro Expressions
Friday 30 April 2021
1.00pm AEST (11.30am SA & NT and 11.00 in WA)
MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS
CVGT STAFF ONLY
GLOBAL SKILLS STAFF ONLY
MY PATHWAY STAFF ONLY
WISE STAFF ONLY
WORKWAYS STAFF ONLY
Do you ever wish you could know what someone is thinking? Understanding body language can help you communicate better in any situation. Overall having these skills allows you to move more easily through everyday life.
Here are some examples of how understanding and utilising body language can benefit you:
- It helps you make a better first impression;
- It improves your public speaking;
- It helps you succeed at job interviews and to handle performance reviews;
- It even helps with handling feedback in personal relationships.
Perhaps you want to improve your own non-verbal communication? Your ability to understand and interpret body language can help you to pick up on unspoken issues or negative feelings in others. Most importantly you can also use body language in a positive way to add strength to your verbal messages.
WHAT YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT
- How to read people
- How to read people’s body language
- How to monitor your own body language
- How to adjust your own body language to become a more effective communicator
- How to change other people’s body language for a win-win situation
- How to detect hidden emotions
- To Increase your Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- How to recognise the most common variations of 7 emotions
- Understanding Micro Expressions and their importance
- Reading Micro Expressions and the intentions being communicated
- Mastering non-verbal communication
- Understanding your brain and physiology
Raimond Volpe is an established and experienced Sales Trainer. He has over 25 years sales experience in finance, recruitment and pharmaceutical industries. He was the #1 BDM at Toll People for two years in a row, winning the National Finance Industries, BDM of the Year Award. Prior to sales, he was the director of Five Finance, a mortgage broking and insurance company that won many awards including the Allianz & Tower Finance Broker Company of the Year Award in 2007.
Mindset plays a big part in Raimond’s sales training, as the right attitude is an integral part in a successful sales process.
Raimond is an International Best Selling Author in the Self-Help industry, with his book ‘Success For Living’ . Shortly after it’s release, it became an international bestseller in x5 countries. Since then, it has been number #1 in Australia in the Self Help Category for many months in a row.
Raimond believes that with a solid sales process, winning attitude and advanced selling skills, excellence can be achieved in any industry.
Prices are inclusive of GST
Prices are inclusive of GST