A FREE WEBINAR SESSION!
Conversational Confidence; Championing Mental Wellbeing in the Workplace
(sponsored by genU Training)
Wednesday 11 August 2021
2.00pm AEST (1.30pm SA & NT and 12 noon WA)
EVENT REGISTRATION - A FREE WEBINAR!
MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS
NESA is pleased to invite you to the Conversational Confidence; Championing Mental Wellbeing in the Workplace webinar.
Join this webinar to explore how to build your confidence in having conversations focused on the mental wellbeing of your clients
The session will address the fears of what, when and how to communicate to a person who appears to be struggling.
IT WILL EXPLORE:
- Defining mental illness – Indicators of wellness and the vulnerability toward experiencing a mental illness.
- Major Mental Illness categories affecting Australians and their prevalence.
- Direct conversations to support those experiencing mental illness.
- And, the next step on for you, and them.
Jules Haddock is an expert in the Mental Health industry, and a trainer with genU Training (RTO 5553).
An accomplished conversationalist in mental health education, Jules has an engaging and creative approach in helping communities understand mental illness and how to manage the invisible learning blocks and walls often confronted, in learning expeditions. She takes the myths and fictitious beliefs about mental illness, and weaves participants into developing safe and confident based approaches that can be used in supporting and maximising confidence in “the space” for both teacher and learner.
With gaiety and passion, she introduces us into an awareness of mental health literacy, recovery, and the importance of embracing strength based and person-centred learning for each student.
- Principal Master Mental Health Instructor
- President of Not for Profit Charity Art of the Minds
- REACH Facilitator – Black Dog Institute.
- Practicing Author and Artist.
show genU your support
About genU Training
At genU Training (RTO) it all starts with ‘U’! They believe that every learner is different, and want to help you reach your goals, whatever they may be through expert, and flexible training options.
genU Training is a division of Karingal St Laurence Limited ABN 74 614 366 031 • ACN 614 366 031 • TOID 5553
The genU Training experience:
- One-one-one support
- Experienced trainers
- Industry connections
- Real graduate employment
- Practical placement opportunities
- Dedicated language, literacy, and numeracy support
- Government subsidies for eligible individuals
Head to the genU Training website to learn more about their other training opportunities
genU SOCIAL MEDIA
Prices are inclusive of GST