How to Change Barriers into Outcomes workshop
Case Managers, Employment Consultants and other frontline staff that engage with the job seeker / participant.
Specifically developed in response to requests from staff in jobactive and DES providers, Alex’s program targeting job seeker motivation has been well received over the past 6 years. The workshop offers practical, workable, integrated, and sustainable strategies for all employment services staff.
Learn how the fundamentals of Neuro Linguistic Programming can be used to ensure sustainable employment outcomes for your organisation.
Do you have clients that present with the following challenges?
• Lack of personal growth and job opportunities
• Relationship Problems
• Low confidence and self-esteem
• Self-sabotaging behaviour
During the workshop participants will learn how :
- to assist your clients to create job opportunities by understanding how beliefs and values influence behaviour.
- to help your clients increase their low confidence and self-esteem, by turning their excuses and stories from negatives into positives.
- we self-sabotage.
- environment and past experiences influence decision making.
- we create our own limits and stories that stop us from moving forward.
- to get clients to take responsibility for their outcomes.
- to further develop the effectiveness of your communication skills.
The workshop will provide participants with time to stop and reflect, as well as practical understanding of a new strategy for dealing with clients.
- Improve the quality of your relationships.
- Benefit from an engaging, experienced, approachable presenter
This is effective, interactive, value-for-money training developed specifically for the employment services sector.
Facilitator : Alex Kalafatis
Alex was the Australasian Sales and Marketing Director for Exxon Mobile. He discovered personal development during his time at Exxon Mobile and started to apply the concept of personnel development throughout his department with great success. After corporate life he worked as a clinical psychologist opening up his own practice in 2006. He then studied NLP and started his own coaching practice in 2010, with the aim of assisting people from all walks of life to reach their full potential. The success of his business is built around his commitment to ensure his clients’ success. His clients included multinational and large organizations right through to working with people one on one. His mission is to create positive change in both people and organisations.
NESA Members: 1-3 $300, 4-9 $250, 10+ $200 (Members must be from the same organisation)
Non-members: $375 per person.
All prices are per registrant and are inclusive of GST.
NESA Training events
Download NESA Training Services Catalogue or contact Max Croft on 03 9624 2311