Strong Compliance = Strong Performance workshop
Operation managers, performance managers, compliance & quality managers, regional and site managers.
The Strong Compliance = Strong Performance workshop carefully examines all aspects of compliance and performance within the employment services framework including defining compliance, quality and performance, as well as the techniques and useful monitoring tools to turn compliance into performance. It has a strong focus on understanding how the driver of KPIs can influence the Star Rating system.
The workshop will have active discussion regarding industry best practice, covering both the DES and jobactive requirements.
During the workshop participants will learn about:
- Crucial contractual requirements
- Setting performance targets
- Efficiency: how to make maximum return
- Management, and setting appropriate KPIs to meet goals
- Strategic caseload management to increase performance
- Accessing large caseload marketing information quickly
- Process KPIs: what to watch and what not to watch
- Relationship building
- Conversions techniques: make every placement count
- Labour market strategies: standing out
- Performance and compliance monitoring tools
- How to get the most from each Star
With over 20 years’ practicing and studying leadership and management in a range of community and business settings, Matt is committed to innovation and motivating teams. A strategic thinker and strong communicator and teacher, Matt’s diverse experience has grown to create very practical approaches to training, management and technology. Matt has spent many years working for employment services providers over a range of different contracts in the roles of performance management, learning & development, site management and compliance; and his focus (and enthusiasm) has always been about providing staff, teams and organisations with the training and tools to better achieve stronger outcomes.
This workshop can be delivered in-house; where it can be contextualised and reflective of your organisational procedures and systems.
NESA Members: 1-3 $300, 4-9 $250, 10+ $200 (Members must be from the same organisation)
Non-members: $375 per person.
All prices are per registrant and are inclusive of GST.
NESA Training events
Download NESA Training Services Catalogue or contact Max Croft on 03 9624 2311