Selling skills for outcomes workshop
Business Development and Reverse Marketers, and other frontline staff that engage with employers.
Our competitive market place means that you may only get one crack at the employer. It doesn’t matter which of the employment services you deliver, the way you engage with your employers should be an absolute commercial priority. So is it time to develop new strategies and techniques to penetrate the employer market, and have the most impact on performance improvement? I invite you to consider if you need to sharpen negotiation, consultative and objection handling skills: your selling skills. This workshop is suitable for anyone that engages with employers.
Want to know more? Then please register and come along to our Selling Skills for Outcomes workshop.
Our Selling Skills for Outcomes workshop has a focus on developing strong employer engagement skills so employment services industry staff can sell the service to employers in target markets. It will assist staff to remain calm and resourceful; and provide them with techniques to systematically do the job.
During the workshop participants will learn about:
Effective communication and rapport building
- Understand the 3 major modalities; visual, auditory and kinesthetic
- Learn how to identify people’s buying strategies through their modalities
- How to build instant rapport with people – language tonality and physiology
- Strategies for building rapport with the two genders
The behavioral aspects of selling
- Are you positive about selling?
- Ethical selling – meeting the needs of your clients
- Annihilating limiting beliefs about yourself – dealing with rejection
- Types of questions to use – the sales meeting
- Focusing on the behaviour that will produce a sale
The process of selling
- Understanding what makes a good sales person
- Demystifying selling
- Cold call – A process that makes cold calling easy
- Using job boards and other resources
- Creating an effective control database
- The importance of following up – why is it so?
- The activities that produce a sale
- How to monitor your progress (sales pipelines and monitoring resources)
- Why KPI is important
“Really enjoyed this workshop, very professional, an expert in his field. Definitely using this in my field at work. […] Knows the subject matter with a wealth of experience” (Brisbane public workshop)
“The training you have created and delivered has certainly raised awareness and focus of our staff on the need to make Sales Activity a priority. There was certainly a clear buzz in the room and a vibe of change being necessary. It was great to see the overall level of engagement and acknowledgement that change is needed, and hearing Employment Consultants and Business Developers articulate what we need and why, and putting out larger targets than we will actually set them will help us to travel along this road”, (Employment services Manager In-house workshop Adelaide)
Alex Kalafatis was the Australasian Sales and Marketing Director for Exxon Mobile. He discovered personal development during his time at Exxon Mobile and started to apply the concept throughout his department with great success. These days Alex is a business improvement coach, and his aim and his passion is to assist people from all walks of life to reach their full potential. The success of his business is built around his commitment to ensure his client’s success. His clients include the ‘top end of town’ – multinational and large organisations right through to working one-on-one with job seekers.
NESA Members: 1-3 $300, 4-9 $250, 10+ $200 (Members must be from the same organisation)
Non-members: $375 per person.
All prices are per registrant and are inclusive of GST.
NESA Training events
Download NESA Training Services Catalogue or contact Max Croft on 03 9624 2311