Achieving my KPIs – A webinar for frontline staff
Front line staff
This training is designed to empower frontline staff by giving them relationship skills and planning strategies to improve their ability to meet their KPIs.
Information delivered in this training is designed to complement the “Managers: how to get your staff meeting their KPI” training, to ensure staff and managers are working towards the same performance goals.
Training topics include:
- How to clarify expectations
- Activity = results planning
- Planning your day/week/month and year’s results
- Planning performance lead indicators
- Empowering participants to get their own results
- Caseload segmentation and progress planning
- Identifying and maintaining momentum close to results
- Where to focus time (working smarter rather than harder)
- Progress reporting to organisation and managers
- Moving your placement to outcome
- Clarity on were to focus daily time
- Confirmation on what leads to results
- Knowledge to support staff relationships with managers and the organisation.
With over 20 years practicing and studying leadership and management in a range of community and business settings, Matt is committed to innovation and motivating teams. A strategic thinker and strong communicator and teacher, Matt’s diverse experience has grown to create very practical approaches to training, management and technology. Matt has spent many years working for employment services providers over a range of different contracts in the roles of performance management, learning & development, site management and compliance; and his focus (and enthusiasm) has always been about providing staff, teams and organisations with the training and tools to better achieve stronger outcomes.
NESA members $60pp (inclusive of GST)
Non-members $75pp (inclusive of GST)
The live broadcast will include ample Q&A time and will run for approximately 90 minutes. So it can be used as a future resource, people that register for the live broadcast will receive a PDF copy of the presentation. After the webinar finishes you will receive a Certificate of Participation for your portfolio.
NESA Training events
Download NESA Training Services Catalogue or contact Max Croft on 03 9624 2311