CROWN COACHING AND TRAINING
CATEGORY: PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
At Crown Coaching and Training, we are passionate about careers, employment, education and training, to enable the individual to reach their potential. With thirty years' experience, our one-stop service provides career counselling/coaching, retirement coaching and training services, assisting clients from Employment and related services including: the unemployed, clients with a disability, students 'at risk,' and the vocational sector that includes Community Services.
Crown Coaching and Training produce and facilitate successful training programs that meet the current gap in the workplace and assist individuals in their professional development. Training programs include a range of short courses:
- Foundations in Career Development Practice
- Advanced Business Skills/Management Skills training programme
- Job seeking skills for successful application
Our value to members is reflected in the quality of the career counselling/coaching and training programs that we offer:
- Our national approach to training provides cost-effective services with blended and flexible training delivery ranging from face-to-face, webinars and online.
- Customised training programs are written to address your workplace issues, examples and challenges to create meaning to your learning, and instil a solution focused approach.
- We align training programs to your business objectives to ensure its value and contribute to your organisational strategy.
- Learning is measured to ensure quality standards and customer focused outcomes are achieved through ongoing course evaluation by participants and industry partners.
Training Testimonial from Student, Adrian: 'Leah is a wealth of information and useful in terms of teaching content. It has been vital to how we learn and apply the skills.'
Career Counselling Testimonial from Teacher, Susan: 'Leah, you have assisted me to broaden my career options beyond what I was considering.' Jeff: 'Thank you for your advice. You have insight and are quite brilliant at what you do.'